20.8.08

Car Insurance for Women Funny Video

I recently posted about how car insurance for ladies can actually be cheaper, because in spite of the fact that many jokes are made about how women are terrible drivers, the car insurance companies know better.

Men engage in riskier and often stupider behavior than women, as a general rule, and women are more likely to have the role of child rearing. Both men and women drive more safely when they have children in the car, but women are much more likely to have children in the car.

I kept thinking about that and I kept digging and digging to find a video that illustrates the point. I finally found this great video on YouTube that shows how men can be pretty stupid, even when driving.



I had to laugh when I saw the tagline of the car insurance company: Why we insure women only.I just hope the guys don't get their panties all in a bunch over this. I hope you enjoyed this funny car insurance for women video.

No comments: